Pages

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Language Problem

























































































Just seen an example, how a language matters. Realized that in case of going to unknown places, first of all the language of that place must be known. Else the situation will be very poor.

Few days ago, a tourist was there near my college trying to tell something to me. He was speaking in his local language. I got nothing and again he showed me his cellphone. Again I was messed there, the language in the cell was very new for me. No English.  I was confused, but made to put his cellphone in my ear. Someone was speaking there!!!

Then I got relieved. The language was known and I talked to the person in the cell. I told the location where the person I met was and got the location to where the person wanted to be at. I showed him the direction of his destination. :D






















j

No comments:

Post a Comment